Saturday, August 15
Port of Portland Terminal 4
11040 N. Lombard St., Portland
Come join the fun on the waterfront at THE family-friendly event of the summer! On Saturday, August 15, the Port of Portland's Terminal 4 will open up to the public for a unique opportunity to go inside the fences of a working marine terminal that is normally closed to the public. Best of all, parking and admission are free!
Experience Portland's thriving working harbor by jumping on a jetboat ride, throwing a helmet on to try your hand at welding, perusing local artwork depicting Portland's waterfront or enjoying delicious food while watching contestants on the main stage try their hand at Trade Trivia! There is truly something for everyone.
|10 - 10:45 a.m.
Jetboat rides begin
|11 a.m. – Noon
|12:00 – 12:45 p.m.
|1 – 2 p.m.
Trade Trivia Game Show
Last jetboat ride leaves
Seaport Celebration concludes. See you next year!
Due to federal security regulations, all attendees 18 and over will be required to show government issued photo ID before entering the event. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- State issued driver’s license
- State issued identification card
- U.S. or foreign-issued passport
- U.S. permanent resident card
- U.S. military ID
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential
Please note that all bags will be searched prior to entry into the event for safety purposes.
Prohibited items include:
- Items with wheels other than strollers and wheelchairs (wagons, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, coolers, etc)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Pets (service animals welcome)
Brooke Berglund, Community Outreach and Tour Manager, 503.460.4800