Port Currents is dedicated to informing people where the Port operates about how our projects and plans intersect with community and environmental issues. While the newsletter is now available exclusively online, past issues of the printed version are available below.
Port Currents Online
- Major Milestone Reached on Willamette River Cleanup
- Phase Two of Runway Rehabilitation Project Begins This Summer
- New Port Headquarters Community Celebration
- Plumbing Inspection Turned Hawk Rescue at Terminal 2
- Idling Gets Us Nowhere
- The Green Side: Interview with Shaver Transportation: Rolling Down the River on New, Cleaner Engines
For older versions, please contact the Port's community affairs department at 503.415.6051.